ANNA was created with freelancers, small businesses, and creative types in mind. You can open an account with us if you are a:

  • Sole trader

  • Director of a limited company (and you’re listed on Companies House)

  • Partner in a Limited Liability Partnership (LLP)

Your business should be located within the UK, and you also need to have a UK residential address. 

When you open an account, there are two options to choose from: sole trader and limited company. If your business is an LLP and registered with Companies House you should choose limited company, and if not, sole trader.

We don’t currently offer accounts to charities.

Did this answer your question?